According to a report by ABC News, there have been 29 deaths are result of the massive fires that have ravage California. All told, there are still 22 wildfires still raging.
Here’s a closer look at the numbers:
- More than 180,000 acres have been scorched.
- Around 20,000 residents have had to evacuate.
- At least 3,500 structures have been damaged or destroyed.
- At least 8,000 responders are fighting the fires.
- 1,000 fire departments from around the west coast have sent assistance.
- 463 people of the 900 originally reported missing are still unaccounted for.
- At least 7,000 residents don’t have power, in just Napa County.
Images by AP
Posted in: U.S. News